Intralox, LLC is currently seeking a Project Manager for Equipment Proposals and Project Management Team. Based at our Baltimore, Maryland facility, the primary role of this position is to develop technical proposals for Intralox’s ARB Equipment product line and conduct excellent project management and project execution. The successful candidate will be a highly talented and self-managed individual who is committed to driving positive change.
Intralox offers an unparalleled opportunity for those who want to work for an established, yet consistently growing company, with opportunities for international exposure, continuous improvement, and career advancement. To learn more about our company culture, philosophy, and benefits, please visit our Careers website. Responsibilities:
- Translate concepts from the Application Engineering group into Intralox Equipment product specifications
- Work as part of a sales team to define project scope, develop proposals to customers.
- Successfully execute projects while maintaining project scope, schedule and budget.
- Coordinate with internal and external resources ensuring customer requirements and scope are met.
- Actively manage projects by monitoring progress, coordinating cross team activities and proactively identifying and resolving potential resource or process conflicts.
- Identifying project risk and develop plans for risk mitigation.
- Identify business processes that do not align with our growing platform, assess implications and work with various teams to implement change.
- 3 years project management experience.
- High level of mechanical aptitude and ability to articulate mechanical concepts
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Proactive communication
- Commercial affinity – ability and experience to communicate effectively and directly with customers.
- Good questioning skills to understand customer needs and requirements.
- Manage multiple projects, task, and resources concurrently.
- Maintain poise and focus under time constraint pressures and adverse conditions.
- Computer systems knowledge/skills such as Excel, MS Projects.
- BS in Mechanical, Electrical or Industrial Engineering
- Basic knowledge of conveyors and/or systems
- Computer systems knowledge/skills such as ERP (e.g. Oracle) and PDM.
- Base knowledge of conveyor controls a plus (PLC’s, photo eye, encoders, communication network)