We Service Private Jets!
This is position is Part–Time
and is located at the Baltimore/ Washington International Airport (BWI)Job Description
- Perform Facility Surveillance to include street side, parking lots, executive terminal, hangars and airport operations area.
- Surveillance may be conducted by walking/patrolling and/or driving.
- Conduct identification checks for flight crews, passengers, visitors and vendors entering the executive terminal and/or the AOA in accordance with the Company’s security procedures.
- Assist supervisor/management to direct others in suspicious or threatening situations
- Notify and work directly with law enforcement agencies and the airport authorities to remove potential and/or actual threats from secure Signature Flight Support Facilities.
- Assist passengers and/or crew with baggage/cargo as needed.
- Compose written reports of threatening incidents as well as assist with internal investigations of witnesses or victims.
Benefit package for full-time schedules to include:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED);
- Must possess a valid state driver’s license
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience preferred.
Medical/Dental/Vision, 401K (4% company match), tuition reimbursement, and paid time offApply online!
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet Job Requirements:
Salary Range: Neg-Neg Relocation: Travel: Job Ident #:
Location/Region: Baltimore, MD (US)