We are accepting applications for openings for a full-time CNC Operator on our 2nd Shift in our Stevensville, MD facility.
Summary: CNC operators are responsible for carving out guitar parts from raw wood; milling the correct body shape and maintaining the machinery.
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities’ (include and other duties may be assigned)
- Employee must have the ability to use measuring devices (including calipers).
- Employee must be able to learn PRS Modcat and program information to run the machines
- Employee must check specs on all of the parts that enter and leave the CNC area
- Employee is able to change and maintain all tools and holders.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully we require self-motivated, team oriented individuals with a passion to help out when needed and are willing to adhere to the quality standard of PRS Guitars.
Education and/or Experience: High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED); Trade School/or Luthiery School a plus; CNC certification/prior experience a plus
- Woodworking experience a plus
- An understanding of basic math
- Must have a mechanical aptitude with good eye-hand coordination.
- Guitar players - guitar aficionados and general guitar & music appreciation is always preferred!
Shift runs 4 PM - 12:00 AM, Sun-Thurs
Salary starts at $13.50/hr. PLUS the $1.50/hr shift differential, Another $1/hr increase possible after 3 months!
Complete benefits pkg. incl.: health, dental, 401K, paid vacation, holidays & much more!
Location/Region: Stevensville, MD (US)